Franklin

Hi everyone, I'll write about a symbolic neighborhood in Santiago for me, "Barrio Franklin" it is located at south of comunne of Santiago. I studied in Liceo Manuel Barros Borgoño, also called populary "Universidad del Matadero", because is located far of Barrio Franklin. So, I went every day to this place since 2012 to 2015, sometimes, after class, I hung out with my friends in the neighborhood's square. Before, I went to Fraklin  with my mother, because Fraklin has a cheap merkat, algo called "Mercado Matadero", where you can buy low cost vegetables and all types food. In this place, there is a store of "Mote con huesillos", a chilean sweet. Is the tastiest I've tried, I always recommended it.

I became vegan since the last year, so actually, I don't feel confortable going to this place, especially into the merkat, because there are many dead animals here. Their meats are commercialized and where you look, you will find corpsed exposed in showcase. Its a horror for me. So, I didn't go frequently, the last time was the last year, when I went to buy american clothes. However, I have good memories from this place, with my mother and with mys friends of secundary.












Comentarios