Something I did last weekend

 Hi everyone, the last weekend was like a cotidian day in my house. I try studied and I made progress in mys end of semester university works. Also, I spend time with my boyfriend and we watch an anime serie called "Demon Slayer". I'm not a big fan of anime series, maybe because I didn't watched it before, but I liked Demon Slayer, its so funny. This anime is about a fantasy where exist demonds that eat humans and can turn them into demons. In this history, Tajiro try to reconvert his sister Nezuko into a human again, after she was attacked by a demon.

The time was short, because I enjoy spend my time with my boyfriend, I love him and his company is confortable. We always cook delicious vegan food. In this weekend we cooked "calzones rotos" baked. And for the launch, we cooked stir fry green peas tofu with white rice. 

In the last weekend, he came to take care of me, because I got sick. The problem was that he caught my virus. In the night, while we suffered our disease, we talk about us. It was nice and cute, because we got to know each other more deeply. 





Comentarios