I want to know Thailand

 Hi everyone, 

I didn't travel many times until now to abroad, only one time. In this travel, I visited Argentina and Venezuela. I was able to know Argentina, because the flight stopped one night there, so I spend one night in Argentina in Buenos Aires city. The next day, the flight continued to Venezuela, where I went to Valencia and spend there one week after return to Chile.

I'll write about Thailand, I would like to visit it because I want to know his architecure and natural spaces. All pictures, photographies and postcards that I've see are beautiful, specially his sacred places. I wish visit Thailand with friends and/or my boyfriend, because I feel safe with him, I would travel with him to many places and countries. Unfortunately, there's no money. I would like to spend there a long time, maybe a month will be enough to know any places, like Bangkok temples, Ayutthaya, the Phang Nga bay, the James Bond island,  the  Chiang Mai temples, the Koh Samui coral islands, the Chiang Mai Sanctuary. All places are amazing, I'm just imagine them and I feel like a surprised little boy looking his favorite game for the first time.



Comentarios